http://modul.nl/portfolio-view/statiol-hydro/ Stats Tutoring
Are you an undergrad psychology or social science major?
Do you have to take stats and it’s freaking you out?
Has stats made you an anxious wreck?
Do you feel like you just can’t figure it out?
It’s ok. Most people feel that way about stats, even in grad school.
That’s where I come in. I can help you learn the material, work through your stats-related performance anxiety, and help you do well in the class.
You will understand what you are doing, be confident in your abilities, and your days of being anxious about stats will be behind you.
If you are willing to put the time and work, I can help you get an A or B in your stats class.
- In Austin, I was voted one of Thumbtack’s top statistics tutors in 2015 and 2016.
- I have tutored stats since 2014.
- In grad school, I was the teaching assistant for the undergrad stats lecture and lab sections for two lecture sections and nine lab sections.
If you live in Greenville, SC, or the upstate, we can meet in person.
If you live outside of that area, we will work via Zoom, which is easy to use video conferencing software. As long as you can scan and send me your material, I can help you learn it, no matter where in the country you are.
If you want to know more, please sign up below and I will get back to you within 24 hours, if not much sooner. As an added bonus, you will also get my weekly newsletter!
go site Life Coaching
http://ipjornal.com/uncategorized/457141_just-how-to-produce-an-informative-essay.html Coaching with Gabrielle focuses on a few areas:
Health, Mental Health, and Wellness
It feels impossible to talk about health, wellness, or mental health without being bombarded with an onslaught of frequently contradictory information. For nerdy people, the overwhelming amount of research can lead you down a rabbit hole that ends with nothing changing because there is so much to sort through. I will help you cut through all the noise and focus on what matters the most to you, to get you where you want to be.
This is for people who need someone to help them, on a weekly or biweekly basis, to set goals, stay motivated, develop better discipline, and have someone to be accountable to. I will meet you where you are in life, help you figure out the concrete steps for you to take to get there, and then work with you regularly to help you live the life you want.
Relationships, including your relationship with yourself, are just as fraught with contradictory advice and endless suggestions. We will work together on improving your relationship skills, towards yourself and others. If you are having trouble romantically, at work, with family, or with friends, I can help you sort things out and develop a plan, just for you, to help you have happier, more satisfying relationships in all areas of your life.
Is coaching right for you?
- You’re tired of watching your friends pass you by when you know you can do better.
- You believe investing in yourself through self improvement is a wise use of your time and money.
- You want to feel more in control of your life, instead of being pulled from crisis to crisis.
- You want accountability for your goals so you actually reach them, instead of just thinking about how nice it would be to reach them.
- You could use some ongoing structure and support to keep you on track while you are making positive changes in your life.
- You’re tired of habits not sticking, and it’d be nice if you could get real-time support from someone who has been through it themselves.
- You’re bored, stuck, plateaued, or disengaged from most of your life and you’re in that weird gray area where things aren’t bad, but they aren’t good either.
Coaching is not for you if:
- You know everything. How can I help you if you know everything?
- You aren’t really interested in changing. What’s the point then?
- You really need therapy, not coaching. This will be clear to me our first session and I can help you figure out your next steps.
- You want to do something with overnight results. Have fun with that!
How do I start for coaching with Gabrielle?
I take new clients twice a year.
If you are interested in coaching or want to learn more, please sign up for the waiting list, where I make all coaching related announcements. As an extra bonus, you will also get my weekly newsletter!