The best and most worthwhile changes are the hardest to make.
I draw on experience to help my clients find creative solutions to hard problems and work through them so they can have better lives, fulfilling careers and happier families without settling.
I know because I’ve been there and come through it, time and again:
- I quit a pack a day cigarette habit, even though it took 11 tries. It’s been over 5 years since I quit and I’m never going back.
- I am learning to love exercise and being active, even though I’m in my 30’s. It’s taken a long time, but I have developed a fondness for the treadmill and am learning to love planks. I do yoga from a book with stick figures- it’s approachable and fantastic.
In my free time, you can find me:
- Cooking, baking, reading about food or gardening.
- Playing with or walking my pups.
- Spending time with my husband.
- Playing my warlock on World of Warcraft.
More about me:
- I wrote the final for one of my high school English classes, on Lord of the Flies. As an adult, I am passionate about helping victims of abuse and bullying find the strength to get out of bad situations and live fantastic lives.
- I was so shy in grade school, I wouldn’t tell people my name. I forced myself to be more outgoing in high school and have loved talking to people ever since.