Hi! Thanks for stopping by my website…the internet is a big place and I’m glad you’re here!
I started this website, blog, and life coaching to be a resource for people who are trying to be well.
What do I mean by being well? If you have had problems with depression or anxiety for a long time, having peace, happiness, and wellness an seem like impossible pipe dreams. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
I have beaten severe, chronic anxiety, and am successfully managing severe, chronic depression and PTSD. I am living proof that life gets better, if you are willing to put the work in.
Taking care of yourself and being well are so ridiculously complicated and why? For what? There are so many people who spout platitudes they don’t understand or think that you can Hallmark card your way into inner peace. Well, I call bullshit.
Living the life you want, finding peace, loving yourself, and having no regrets are hard. There are no shortcuts. You have to put in the time and work.
There’s a secret though: it doesn’t have to be all bad. I’ve been through it and found a lot of answers. Now that I’m on the other side, it is much easier to see the places where smart, compassionate, and motivated people run into problems, over and over again.
That’s where I come in: my blog and coaching are here to guide you, so you can focus on doing you without having to sort through the constant noise.
I can help you if:
- You’ve ever been told you are too smart for your own good.
- You constantly second guess yourself.
- You want to be happier and more peaceful, but you don’t have a lot of time or energy to do it.
- You’re bored with your life and have become completely disengaged.
- You always put other people first, even if you don’t want to.
- You’re tired of suffering or being run down, while you know plenty of jerks who have great lives and none of your problems or concerns.
- You’ve had problems with anxiety, depression, or PTSD, but you are managing them well and functional. I completely get where you are coming from and can definitely help, but I am not a therapist.
Tell me more!
My newsletter is focused on mental health in 2018 and January started with goal setting. Check out the posts below:
- Burn your resolutions!
- Do you need goals?
- How to set goals.
- Setting yourself up for success: Implementing your goals.
Be the best version of yourself!
For 2018, my weekly newsletter is focused on mental health. Each week you get an easy, bite sized meditation to help bring you closer to the life you want, on your terms.
Join me in making 2018 the best year ever!
Find me on social media:
I deleted my Facebook in 2014 and never looked back.
But I am pretty active on Twitter. Follow me if you want dogs, art, nature, video games, human rights, feminism, and politics. Be warned- I post about roughly equal parts dog pics, feminism, and politics.
If you play Blizzard games, my battletag is Ahh #1418. Here’s my girl on the armory- I’ve put so much work into her over the years! Add me as a friend- I am always down to meet new people to do old raid achievements and battlegrounds with 🙂